When patients need to go to hospital, they want to be certain that they are going to be well cared for and looked after during their illness. Top 10 Hospitals in India having the best facilities and most highly qualified doctors in the world, however some have really come out on top. Some of the best performing hospitals in the country are also among the oldest and latest technology, and many specialize in particular disciplines that make them really stand out from the crowd.
The hospitals which have found their way onto this Top 10 Best Hospitals In India, have all been ranked by a number of different categories and have taken into account all of the different elements involved in rating a hospital.
Below given are a list of Top 10 Best Hospitals In India [Multispeciality Hospitals]
- 1. VS Hospitals
- 2. Apollo Hospitals
- 3. BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- 4. Max Super speciality Hospital
- 5. Medanta Hospital
- 6. Fortis Hospitals Group
- 7. Artemis Hospital
- 8. Wockhardt Hospital
- 9. Narayana Health Hospital
- 10. Columbia Asia Hospital
1. VS Hospitals
Our patients are our priority, we offer quality medical services with a team of specialists.
Our mission is to improve the health of our community by providing high-quality, comprehensive medical care in a welcoming and compassionate environment.
- On behalf of the entire doctors, we would like to welcome you to our clinic. We are pleased to have the opportunity to assist you with your physical therapy care. Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most up-to-date physical therapy treatments available in a professional and caring manner.
- We are committed to helping you attain your rehabilitation goals. It is also our goal to provide you with outstanding service.
- VS Hospitals is built on a legacy of clinical excellence. A pioneer in world-class oncology, the group is a highly trusted and respected integrated healthcare provider today.
2. Apollo Hospitals
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited is an Indian multinational healthcare group headquartered in Chennai. Apart from the eponymous hospital chain, the company also operates pharmacies, primary care and diagnostic centres, and telehealth clinics through its subsidiaries.
The company was founded by Prathap C. Reddy in 1983 as the first corporate healthcare provider in India. Several of Apollo’s hospitals have been among the first in India to receive international healthcare accreditation by the America-based Joint Commission International. as well as NABH accreditation.
- It was founded by Prathap C. Reddy in 1983 as the first corporate health care in India. The first branch at Chennai was inaugurated by the then President of India Zail Singh.
- Apollo developed telemedicine services, after starting a pilot project in 2000 at Aragonda, Prathap Reddy’s home village.
- In December 2012, Apollo Hospitals sold its 38% stake in Apollo Health Street, the group’s healthcare business process outsourcing division, to Sutherland Global Services for ₹225 crore (US$42.11 million).
- Apollo signed an MoU with Health Education England in April 2017 to provide a large number of doctors to fill vacancies in the English National Health Service.
3. BLK Super Speciality Hospital
Eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr. B.L. Kapur had established the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inaugerated by the then Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru.
The super specialty hospital is both NABH and NABL accredited.
It has 17 modern well equipped modular operation theatres and houses 650 beds.
Team and Specialities
Over 150 senior specialties working under various specialty departments.
The hospital harbors some of the best cancer doctors in India.
The hospital also has a separate unit viz Emergency and Acute Care Medicine in which trained Emergency Physicians & Nurses provide prompt diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of life-threatening medical situations in the shortest possible time.
4. Max Super speciality Hospital
Located in the heart of south Delhi, the 530+ bed Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, is widely considered as one of the best hospitals in the country. Split into two blocks – East Block (a unit of Devki Devi Foundation) and West Block, it has a complete spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including several which are a First in India and Asia.
Experts at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, have treated more than 34 lakh patients across 38 specialities, mainly Cardiac, Oncology (Medical, Surgical, and Radiotherapy), Neurosciences, Obstetrics, and Gynaecology, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, Liver Transplant, Urology, Nephrology, Kidney Transplant, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, and other ancillary services. Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket has a complete spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including several state-of-the-art technologies that are First in Asia and First in India. It has received NABH & JCI accreditation for providing the highest quality of patient safety and care.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, offers the advantage of integrated medical care in a multidisciplinary setting provided by a faculty of highly qualified doctors, nurses, & healthcare professionals.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, is a regional hub for complex procedures such as neurovascular intervention, targeted cancer treatments, heart surgeries, orthopaedic surgeries, liver & kidney transplant, and fertility treatments.
5. Medanta Hospital
Medanta Hospital is one of the best Hospital in Gurgaon Region in North India. The Hospital has many domestic and as well patients travelling to India from all over the Globe for various types of Treatment. Medanta – The Medcity was founded by Dr Naresh Trehan– the director and World famous Cardiac Surgeon. The Aim of the Medanta Hospital is bringing to India the best treatment standards, medical care that is needed to the patients and the the best world class facilities too. Medanta hospital also aims at providing medical services to patients with care , compassion , and commitment.
- This iconic Healthcare institution is well maintained and handled by 800+ doctors , 1600 Beds facility and 29 Super Speciality. Medanta is a huge 2.1 million sq. ft. campus provides 1,600+ beds and houses facilities for over 29 super-specialties, all under one roof.
- Each Wing and floor is dedicated to a specialisation to make sure that they function well as an independent hospitals within a one big hospital and yet have the comfort of handling on complex cases.
- It is a Hospital which have experienced team of doctors and surgeons with a motive to provide the best quality Healthcare in every chamber and evry patient of the Hospital.
6. Fortis Hospitals Group
A well-known name in the healthcare sector, Fortis Group of Hospital, India is serving patients all over the globe with the uttermost care for more than a decade. Fortis Group of Hospitals, India has appreciated for reaching its height of success within few years of it’s foundation and is now pronounced name among the best hospitals in the world. Fortis Groups of Hospitals has its branches in the most of the metropolitan cities of the country those are all well equipped with modern infrastructure. This healthcare group is just not only offers world class treatments, also make aims to do medical researches and innovative therapies.
Special care for international patients:-
Fortis Group of Hospital is committed its services to international patients those looking forward for the superlative treatment in the affordable prices. Fortis Group of Hospital extend it’s services in scheduling appointment, best treatment packages, comfortable hospital accommodations and post-discharge travel assistance. These are just some special features that the hospital is providing to international patients.
7. Artemis Hospital
Artemis Hospital is a 380 bed, state of the art multispecialty hospital established in 2007. It is spread across 9 acres and located in Gurgaon India. Artemis Multispeciality Hospital in India is a healthcare venture launched by the promoters of the Apollo Tyres Group. To get your surgery at Artemis Hospital in Delhi Contact us on our website.
Artemis Hospital is the solitary medical clinic to get JCI authorization in Gurgaon in 2013. It is the primary emergency clinic in Haryana to get NABH license in something like three years of start up. Best multispeciality Hospital in India offers a profundity of skill in the range of cutting edge careful and clinical mediations and a complete blend of long term and short term administrations. To get your medical procedure at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon Contact us by sending your question on our site. Reach out to us to know the Artemis Hospital Delhi Doctors list.
- Artemis Hospital is the Best spine and Neuro Surgery Hospital India with the high level plan and has placed the most present day innovation in the possession of the famous from the nation over and abroad to set new principles in medical services.
- The clinical practices and systems done at the Department of Spine and Neuro care at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon are research situated and benchmarked against the best on the planet.
- Our first class benefits in a warm, open driven climate, clubbed with moderateness, have made us quite possibly the most respected clinics in Indium.
- Reach us to get your medical procedure from the Best Spine Surgeons at Artemis Hospital Delhi which is the Best Hospital for International Patient Care.
- Reach out to us to get your medical procedure from the Best Neuro Surgeons in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon.
8. Wockhardt Hospital
Wockhardt Hospitals Mira Road has sent off a care group to unite patients and their families and parental figures. As indicated by the clinic, this drive will direct them about the legitimate treatment and care expected for patients with Parkinson’s sickness. The emergency clinic’s program will offer help by tending to the clinical, physical, diet judiciousness, and feelings of the patient. The medical clinic guaranteed that the occasion saw the cooperation of 50 patients and families.
- Parkinson’s illness is a neurodegenerative problem of the focal sensory system that grows gradually and the side effects are obvious throughout some undefined time frame.
- The problem impacted the locomotor abilities of the patient. Shaking, quakes, unbending nature, trouble strolling, and moving are a portion of the normal side effects of Parkinson’s infection.
- Parkinson’s is additionally associated with mental problems like sadness, tension, and apprehension as the infection goes after the dopamine-delivering neurons of the cerebrum.
9. Narayana Health Hospital
The world sees us as a minimal expense Indian medical care specialist co-op; what we are taken part in is an energetic excursion to set up a good foundation for ourselves as the most reduced cost, top notch medical care specialist co-op on the planet.
At Narayana Health, we are persuaded that ‘quality’ and ‘most reduced cost’ are not fundamentally unrelated with regards to medical care conveyance. As a matter of fact, we are well en route to exhibit that we are not running our foundation as simply one more number-just business, yet are alluringly set to make a reasonable, worldwide benchmarked quality-driven medical care administrations model.
- At Narayana Health, we will keep on believing what has worked for us previously. We will keep our model overwhelmingly resource light;
- we will reinvest our accumulations; we will draw in with states for land and assist them with accomplishing reasonable medical care guarantees made to their voting demographics;
- we will lease premises from private proprietors and make little to-enormous facilities inside existing emergency clinics.
- Because of this adaptable methodology, we will commission clinics, clinical offices, and centers across the expansiveness of this nation, drawing nearer to patients and taking the commitment of value reasonable medical care to the doorstep of the nation’s millions.
10. Columbia Asia Hospital
Columbia Asia began its activities in 1996. As of now it has 19 clinical offices across Southeast Asia: 13 in Malaysia, 3 in Vietnam and 3 in Indonesia. The organization trusts in setting up fair size medical clinics worked in local locations for openness and effectiveness, and to more readily serve the particular networks. This likewise assists minimize expenses for buyers with no think twice about medical care quality, current conveniences and exceptionally prepared groups of trained professionals and attendants.
Columbia Asia expects to be the favored decision of medical care administrations for families and organizations. With 100 to 200 beds for every clinical office, two-story structures for smoother patient stream and new clinical advances to diminish the degrees of obtrusive medicines, the proficiency of patient consideration is upgraded bringing about a more limited length of stay. Thusly, this outcomes in straightforwardness in rates with better moderateness for patients. Be that as it may, really moderate, the distinction in medical services depends a lot of on its kin – profoundly talented clinical specialists, caring medical caretakers as well as groups of committed staff who see to each understanding’s need, headed for recuperation.